Thursday, August 23, 2012

I like Everett Golson

Well, if you missed the news......ok, let's be honest there's no way I'm breaking this news to anyone. As Coach Kelly announced today, Everett Golson will be our (Notre Dame's) starter v. Navy in Dublin. I like him. I'm ready for the visor. He's looking pretty jacked in this press conference from today, and I also liked what he had to say:



In case you missed it, he's going to try to be the best player that he can be. 

After hearing the news, I immediately went to his high school highlights. Not too shabby. 



Here's his entire playing time from the first half of the Blue and Gold Game. I was too lazy to do the second half as well, but you can watch the whole thing here. 


Finally, here are a few links to some articles if you want to do some reading (lol).

Brian Hamilton's (@ChiTribHamilton) Chicago Tribune Article

Annnd the Yahoo! Sports Version.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment